Bellwether Services is a strategic management consulting firm advising global clients on complex issues of strategy, operations, technology, and sustainability, announces its continued commitment to the environment. As part of the Bellwether’s 2010 Sustainability initiative, the company announces its supplier's basic operating principles. The principles include:
Bellwether Services and its Supply Base will operate in an eco-friendly manner. We will comply with the Bellwether Environmental and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy as well as comply with local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and standards. Bellwether suppliers shall strive to implement effective environmental management systems when applicable.
Supplier Operating Principles
• Suppliers shall comply with the ISO 14001 environmental management system
• Suppliers shall present evidence of efficient use energy
• Suppliers shall seek opportunities to use of renewable energy, where applicable
• Suppliers shall present evidence of efficient use water resources
• Suppliers shall develop waste reduction, material reuse, and recycling programs, where applicable
• Suppliers shall develop pollution prevention, chemical and waste control management system which complies with applicable laws, regulations and standards
• Suppliers shall create plans to establish a social responsible supply chain network
Contact Bellwether Services for more details...